Saturday, December 22, 2007

Tears or Triumph?

Triumph!

I finished knitting Auburn Mist this morning, with more than enough yarn left over to do the sewing up. When I was about halfway through the sleevecap I realized I would make it and let out a huge sigh of relief. Even though it felt like I was knitting the second sleeve at a tighter tension than the first, there is no noticeable difference between the two. By the time I go to bed tonight Auburn Mist will be sewn up and blocked, which will leave tomorrow free for housework and grocery shopping. I finished my shopping and wrapping yesterday. Don't you love it when it all comes together?

We have another taste of winter here today, having woken up to a snowfall. It's snowing pretty heavily now but is supposed to turn to rain this afternoon. I wonder if it will keep the customers away? I'll know soon enough as it's off to work I go...

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Yay for Auburn Mist being complete!

Make sure you get a picture of you wearing it, I want to see how good that new sweater will look on you!