Sunday, December 9, 2007

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas















The last few days have been busy with work, Christmas parties, and Christmas decorating, so I haven't had much time for knitting. I've managed to regain the original 5" of Auburn Mist and have added a bit of length to the leg of my latest sock. The yarn is Sockotta from Plymouth Yarns in the colourway 6655. I love the colours in this sock and I think it's destined to become one of my favourite pairs.

We woke up to a light snowfall this morning. Although the wintery weather messed up our plans to hang the outdoor lights, it created the perfect atmosphere in which to put up the tree and decorate the house. Ahhh, there's nothing like the sound of carols, the smell of cinnamon and clove-scented candles, and the sight of sparkling garlands and tree to put you in the Christmas spirit. The house is ready--now, if only my shopping was done...

No comments: